How to help those in need during COVID-19
Organizations you can donate to help those with food insecurity and help fund research during the COVID-19 outbreak.
A few noteworthy around food insecurity (Columbus): (Click on any of the links below to donate).
- Children's Hunger Alliance - Distributing ready to eat meals to children under the age of 18.
- Mid Ohio Food Bank - Every $1 you donate to Mid-Ohio Foodbank provides $10 worth of groceries to hungry families and individuals.
- The LunchBox – Passing out emergency bags of food to families with children
- Columbus Dream Center - Partnered with Mid Ohio Foodbank in delivering groceries to families for free.
- LifeCare Alliance Meals-on-Wheels – Delivering food to seniors and veterans
- Total list of resources of where to go for those facing food insecurity
Here you will find an extensive list of resources for the Columbus Community during the coronavirus outbreak.